This work head installs and removes Pandrol E and PR clips on concrete and timber sleepers.
- Part No. FP-190-TP
- Unique ram system applies 4 tonne insertion and extraction force.
- Suitable for inserting galvanised clips.
- Clips-up even with dropped or low sleepers.
- Tool free, 3-minute change over from clip-up to un-clip.
- Ergonomic adjustable height operating handle.
- Dual trigger control, pull cable standard, push button solenoid on request.
- 100 % maintenance free.
- Fully guarded.
- Includes E-stop and work light.
- Supplied with transport/stowage frame and lift bar.
- Flow (L/min): 30
- Pressure Max (psi): 2,700
- Weight wet (kg): 106
- Length (mm): 1,100
- Width (mm): 740
- Height (mm): 1,000